3377Re: Edith Hope Genee'

    Jun 30, 2003

      Judy Woodard's daughter contacted me last year after coming across my
      website. She put me in touch with her mother and we have corresponded
      several times over the last six months.

      I'm typing this at work and don't have my notes in front of me, but
      Judy did indeed inherit some items belonging to Edythe & Don,
      including a moonstone ring that Don gave Edythe which matched the one
      he had. Judy said that they were romantic for a time and the ring was
      given as a token of his love. She did not know where Don's own
      moonstone ring went to.

      Judy just returned from a trip and I'm waiting to hear back from her
      as Bev might go and meet her and help look through her garage.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic