3373Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: plate with figurine

  • LiberalSurfr@aol.com
    Jun 30, 2003
      The figurine color matches the red of the plate which has one central flower
      and is surrounded by blue and white flowers and other flowers that look like
      orchids. The outer edge of the plate is a band of red flowers ans leaves. I
      had the same thought, namely that someone put the three pieces together after
      drilling a hole in the plate itself. Its been in the house since the 1940's
      and never altered here. Again let me talk to my friend with camera for a photo.
      Marco
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic