3370Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: plate with figurine

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Jun 27, 2003
      -------Original Message-------
      From: mark <LiberalSurfr@...>
      Sent: 06/30/03 04:11 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: plate with figurine

      After 40 years of collecting DB, I've never seen a plate like this before. Can you describe the design on the plate itself. Lei Lani is a specific transfer print that DB designed. Unless this is a one of a kind, I might suggest that the plate and clown are separate pieces that someone jointed together. Otherwise, it is not a production piece per se. Hard to say unless we have photo's. Does the red clown color match the Lei Lani colors on the plate, assuming that is what it is? If not, then again, I might assume that someone just screwed the two together. Photo's, photo's, photo's....need them...tj