3369Re: plate with figurine

  • mark
    Jun 30, 2003
      Thanks for your reply Bill Stern. I am not able to post a photo, but
      the plate has a hole in it and the figurine has a screw at its base
      which goes through the plate and the detatchable base with a single
      nut holding all together. Disassembling the base from plate and
      figurine reveals gold script reading "designed by Don Blanding" and
      the Vernon Kilns imprint. The figurine is made of a pewter-like
      material and nicely painted red. I have a friend who's into digital
      cameras etc. and may prevail upon him to take a photo, Marco
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic