3340May 1936 postcard from DB to Annette Cornell

    Jun 11, 2003
      I've just added images to Files: Correspondence of a real photo
      postcard sent by DB from Taos, NM on May 21, 1936. It shows a 2-foot
      snowfall on May 8, nearly burying what may be DB's new roadster.

      The card is addressed to M. Annette Patton Cornell c/o The Phelps,
      Cincinnatti, [sic] Ohio. Ms. Cornell apparently was publishing a
      magazine and DB asks for a subscription.

      DB comments: "I have a new roadster and am not writing in
      consequence." The card is typed, but signed in black ink (what? not

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic