3309Phone Directories 1906-43????

    Jun 2, 2003
      Ken Klein,

      Thank you for the copies of the Hollywood Adult Night School articles about
      Esther. I will bring them along on my next visit and see what she recalls.

      Want to visit the L A Public Library with me on Wed. Keith needs some
      addresses looked up in old phone directories. Dean, maybe you would like to
      join us too. Matter of fact anyone else in the LA area want to join the
      search? Wed. 6/4/03 @ 10 am,
      History Dept, lower level 4. Parking under the library, enter at Flower. Get
      a library card and parking is free.