3281Re: RE: [aloha-donblanding] Don Blanding by the lake

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    May 21, 2003
      -------Original Message-------
      From: Bev Leinbach <bevbach@...>
      Sent: 05/21/03 10:25 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [aloha-donblanding] Don Blanding by the lake

      Unless we have two photo's, the one I have is from Bend Oregon. I will have to back track into my files for it. I know the park you are referring to in Monterey.
      I also had an interesting conversation with an MD from Texas that visited the Vagabond House Inn and read my 9 page Blanding write-up with pictures, etc. He had been a fan for over 25 years and thought he was the only one out there that liked DB's work. He was quite excited when I gave him our website. He'll be gone for one month but when he returns I expect he will be joining up. So far, Dawn, the manager of the Inn says my booklet is well received with lots of positive feedback on the information and DB's life. However, there is no new information developing from it yet but who knows, tomorrow is another day.....tj