3277Don Blanding by the lake

    May 21, 2003

      You wrote: I think the photo of him feeding ducks comes from Bend
      Oregon. I'll check my files; I think I also have that photo.

      I saw this photo in Mary Cox’s album that Ken has. Why do you think it was
      photographed in Bend, Oregon?

      There is a lake or waterway on the north side of Monterey that has a lot of
      ducks and those threes that hang over the water. It may have been taken
      there. Ken, if I remember write, the photo of Don was in Mary’s trip to
      Carmel/Monterey area.