      From: tjmarkle@... [mailto:tjmarkle@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 9:00 AM
      To: cadia
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Quick note

      For Jeanne/Kenneth: Thanks for all the info. I will go back through the the
      Box of DB's things I found in Carmel. There is a bit of info on the Chapparel
      Poets and in fact the scrap book itself is dedicated to them. Inside of this
      scrapbook are group photo's most of which have no names attached to
      them.Perhaps they are photo's of the Society?? They are of parties and
      gatherings with DB/Edithe and others. There is some original art from some of
      the art classes I assume DB taught or perhaps Edithe was involved in. There
      are names on the pieces of art that I will gather up and email back out. Must
      go, will get the info together and email back out asap....tj

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=170502
      0083:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&linei
      d=3083889?=egroupweb&pos=HM>