3243Re: [aloha-donblanding] Jeanne Wright

  • tlady1654@aol.com
    Apr 13, 2003
      Keith - Thanks so much for responding. I would LOVE to have a copy of that
      article. I have several orginal photographs with my great grandmother and
      Don Blanding, the designs, etc - I wonder if the photo in the article is one
      of those. That would be really fun. Most of the photos I have no idea
      what/who they are! My mom was going to toss them but I intervened because
      I'd really like to learn more about them. Is there a way I can just contact
      you directly so that I don't have to leave all my personal info on the
      internet. I really appreciate your help!
      Pam
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic