3197Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: possibilities

  • tjmarkle@earthlink.net
    Mar 10 7:20 PM
      -------Original Message-------
      From: Cadia Los <duchess@...>
      Sent: 03/10/03 11:44 AM
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: possibilities

      Cadia: The plate was a plain ordinary Lei Lani dinner plate of
      9.5 inches. Some scratches. She said she got it from her mom who is now 92 and was the one who would have hob nobbed with DB in Carmel. The venders name is Sally and she immediately emailed me today and can't wait to see my collection, but has 5 more shows to do before she can come over. She will bring anything and everything connected to DB that she has or thinks she has. She is going to see her mom (in a rest home) to see if she might remember anything more about DB or the Eatons or anyone else. She will also bring some of her drawings as DB was teaching her how to do pen/ink and brush/ink in her youth. Very interesting stuff for sure...tj