3172Re: Problems

  • Cadia Los <duchess@speakeasy.org>
    Jan 11, 2003
      Helen,

      How nice to hear from you! Glad to know we have a "rep" in the state
      where Hugh and Ida Blanding settled in 1881.

      As a longtime member of this group, I hope you've visited the website

      to read and view all the interesting information we've accumulated
      that does not appear in e-mails.

      As we begin our fourth year, it's a good time to suggest that each
      member take a moment to update your Yahoo profile and be sure you
      have access to all sections of the website.

      This weekend I'll be transcribing or scanning more of the 1927 Star-
      Bulletin articles or illustrations for all of you to enjoy.

      ~~C~~
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic