3161Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Bed/Breakfasts - Carmel area

    Jan 5, 2003
      I am proposing such special Blanding days in Carmel also. The Carmel
      Heritage Society has had a change in leadership this year but one of my best
      supporters went back on to the Board and will help promote with me. She met
      DB when she was 16 and loves him. The politics of the day will tell the tale
      on all of this stuff.
      AS OF 1/6/03 MY EMAIL IS WITH EARTHLINK. THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE
      DISCONTINUED ON MONDAY...........TJ
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic