3149Re: [aloha-donblanding] Bed/Breakfasts - Carmel area

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Jan 2, 2003
      Oops
      I forgot the Tahitian Lanai where Blanding camped often and I believe did
      some campy paintings . I know that someone I got books from had breakfast
      with him their often.
      The person who knows about history of Tahitian Lanai is Ron Jacobs. He is a
      writer also so he might enjoy hearing about your project. I don't know his e
      mail. But someone may have it in the group.
      aloha
      Tom