3147Bed/Breakfasts - Carmel area

    Jan 2, 2003
      tj has been contacted by a magazine that writes articles for the local
      B/B's in Carmel/Monterey/Pacific Grove. They are featuring the Vagabond
      House Inn in Carmel and want me to help include info on Don Blanding into
      their article. It is timely as the Friday edition of the Carmel Pine Cone
      will feature the story of Da Box found at the Vagabond House Inn, with
      photo's, etc.
      I'm hoping that other Inn's might contact me for additional information
      on Blanding. I am working my way into the basements of Carmel most historic
      Inn's! What treasures lie under the streets of Carmel, just waiting for me.
      Maui Tom, are there other magazines like this in Hawaii???? tj
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic