3141Re: [aloha-donblanding] 1927 Honolulu Star-Bulletin - Armine von Tempsky

    Dec 30, 2002
      I'm not sure where DB/Armine first met. I know they also were together in
      Taos prior to Carmel. I think Keith had documented this some time ago. I
      have not researched the Taos newspapers yet. There is a connection with
      Armine/DB/Amelia Earhart/George Putnam (DB's publisher) that went from
      business to friendship and then other bigger hotter relationships. My guess
      is that NY is the center of the hub for that info if it exists. It's
      probably more fun to speculate though (smile).....tj
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic