3133Wise words of wisdom from Don Blanding

  • Curt Blanding
    Dec 24, 2002
      Hello All and Merry Christmas to all of us,

      Here is a quote from the unpublished manuscript "No Strings On Tomorrow" by DB.

      "Christmas has become almost wholly a matter of giving gifts and receiving
      But in unwrapping our television sets, neckties, boxes of candy, automobiles,
      jewelry, etc. etc. which await us under the Christmas tree we too often
      to open, accept and USE the greatest gift ever given us . . .
      the Gift from Jesus which was the revelation of the CHRIST WITHIN . . .
      the God-Consciousness within us which is our life, our joy
      and our eternality - our immortality."

      Since I just happened across this today, I guess I should share it.
      And say "Merry Christmas from Don Blanding."

      Curt :-)