3110DB 1940 Special (Marriage) Edition

    Oct 23, 2002
      The Carmel Pine Cone apparently has a copy of this edition. I will be
      in Carmel tomorrow and will try to review it, if I can get into their
      offices. I understand that their copy is in bound form and cannot be easily
      (if at all) unbound. This might make it difficult to photo or video.
      There will be a photo shoot tomorrow of myself taking ownership of the
      "box". There will be a story about the box and its contents and the history
      of DB as it relates to Carmel. Good PR and development of this important
      part of DB's history. tj