3107Joseph W. Blanding - Don's grandfather

  • donwen@aol.com
    Sep 29, 2002
      Hello Curt,
      Verifying the names of the parents of Joseph W. Blanding, Don's
      grandfather, was exactly what I was searching for. I didn't find a biography
      of him in Grant County, Wisconsin, although he certainly was worthy of one
      as he was so much a part of the early history there. But maybe there will be
      more in South Dakota, (Aberdeen, I imagine?) There is an early newspaper on
      microfilm from Lancaster, WI, but I only had time to look up the years that
      were indexed. I would think there might be some further mention of Joseph or
      Maria in those newspapers.
      I'm still in Minnesota, can't find any Blandings here,
      Aloha, Donna Wendt www.fayettevillemall.com/vagabond