3052Re: [aloha-donblanding] Fun with Microfilm

  • BearShado@aol.com
    Jul 26, 2002
      Sheeeesh! You guys are getting me excited here in Sarasota. We've got a
      beautiful library, and I've got some time. This could be another wonderful
      avenue for personal growth you're sharing here. Thanks again friends... Shad
      O' the Big Smile

      In a message dated 7/25/02 10:36:07 PM, keith2draw@... writes:

      << Cadia,

      I'm having as much fun with the 1923 microfilm. Time travel is a
      reality!

      Don painted a mural for the Royal Hawaiian Hotel shortly after it
      opened...hopefully there will be a mention of that.