3045Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: James K. Blanding

  • BearShado@aol.com
    Jul 24, 2002
      In a message dated 7/24/02 5:09:44 PM, duchess@... writes:

      Today I received word that my next batch of microfilm is at the
      library. Probably December 1926 through early 1927.

      ~~Cadia >>

      SO, Cadia, You're NOT sitting in Honolulu reading this at the Library? Do
      you have a special projector to read the microfilm, or have you got it some
      way hooked up to your computer to read on the screen? And are you having to
      pay the library to send them to you wherever you are? Are you in Washington
      State and doing all this work now? Curious minds want to know and grow.
      ~~Shad O'~~
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic