30[aloha-donblanding] Re: Petroglyph Press

    Jan 18, 2000
      Keith,

      What edition of Floridays are you referring to? I have just purchased the new
      edition published by Peninsula Press in Cape Cod, MA, and it is very nicely
      done, with the DB illustrations tinted a lovely rust color. It also contains
      the poem "The Double Life," largely because Peninsula Press has the
      Margaritaville line of books. And we all know what Jimmy Buffett has done to
      attract new Blanding fans!

      The citations in my DB bibliography are:

      Floridays. Illus. by author. New York: Dodd, Mead & Company, 1941, 127 pp.
      (41-19388)

      Floridays. Illus. by author. Pt. Salerno, FL: Florida Classics Library, 1977,
      paper (Florida Classics Series reprint).

      I'll add the Peninsula Press edition to the list soon.

      ~~Cadia
      duchess@...
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic