2989Armine Von Tempski

    Jun 10, 2002
      I've just returned from Fresno after doing some research at the Fresno
      PD. They do not have records going back into the 40's, which is no big
      surprise. I thought maybe by some stretch, they might have them stored
      somewhere and some light might be shed on Armine's death. I also have
      inquiries into the Fresno Bee. I also attended a small workshop on the
      construction of a book proposal which was quite good and educational as to
      what is needed if a book is to be published........tj
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic