2976Re: [aloha-donblanding] 1922 Aji-No-Moto Ads

  • BearShado@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2002
      In a message dated 6/1/02 7:35:45 PM, keith2draw@... writes:

      <<
      I'm up to the end of November with the microfilm, and will keep
      plugging away. If I get a chance I'll upload some more gems.

      ~~Keith

      Wow Keith, what a delight to see him in this form. Thank YOU so much for the
      efforts. I'm kinda slow n the uptake but if there were some way I could help
      you with this research through my own Selby Library here in Sarasota, I'd
      sure be glad to.
      <A HREF="http://sarac.co.sarasota.fl.us/">http://sarac.co.sarasota.fl.us/</A>

      Looking forward to the next batch of Hawaiian Burma Shave Ads.
      You don't suppose there might be a small connection there, do you?

      Shad O' Sarasota on the Gulf
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic