2936Re: [aloha-donblanding] Don Blanding stamp

  • Gerald Argetsinger
    May 3, 2002
      I HAD to comment on this one! In July, there will be a Harry Houdini
      stamp issued. This will be released in conjunction with the 100th
      anniversary of the Society of American Magicians, of which Houdini was
      the president for many years. My point? -- It took the SAM over 30
      YEARS to get such a famous figure as Houdini on a postage stamp!!!!!

      So if we all begin now ... our children, or our grandchildren will love
      the new Don Blanding stamp. I mean ... they just last year got Langford
      Hughes on a stamp!

      Jerry
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic