2891Re: [aloha-donblanding] Mission Statement

  • BearShado@aol.com
    Apr 28, 2002
      In a message dated 4/28/02 1:18:40 PM, TJMarkle@... writes:

      << As such, I thought of a conference center next to
      Pebble Beach called Asilomar. This is right next to Carmel/Monterey area.
      I've been to some conferences there and they have everything at our
      fingertips including food and lodging right on the grounds. I would be
      willing to look into Asilomar as a possible site when we are ready. I would
      think that Asilomar has a website, but I haven't looked yet. >>

      As a matter of fact, Asilomar is also the conference center of choice of
      Religious Science International, the spiritual philosophy that DB chose to
      live by in his later years

      http://www.wacsf.org/asilomar/about.htm
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic