2873The swelling chorus

  • kittykowkow
    Apr 11, 2002
      My gosh; this is really exciting! So many solid and truly possible
      suggestions and plans are forthcoming! It does feel that your wishes
      could become reality. By the way, who owns the rights on the
      Blanding estate? Is there a trust of some kind who might need to be
      brought in on this on copyrighted material or items?

      This may seem like a naive statement but as far as a flyer/logo or
      whatever, wouldn't it seem mandatory that it be a bit of DB's own
      work; something that would have general appeal? Maybe I've missed
      something along the way. Karen
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic