2853Re: [aloha-donblanding] Museum

  • Michael Pfeffer
    Apr 9, 2002
      Just a quick note, more to come, but I think it has to be
      in Hawaii or California. Bishop Museum is definately not
      the place, they have huge problems right now and no room
      to display anything and wouldnt appreciate his stuff
      anyway. The Honolulu Academy of Arts would be better, but
      they too have space constraints. I will wrack my brain
      for an answer. Perhaps an outer island museum (Maui?)
      that gets lots of tourist traffic and which would love to
      have a small museum devoted to DB. Much cheaper and more
      likely to develop a following.

      Aloha, Michael

      On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 01:06:54 EDT
      TJMarkle@... wrote: