2792Honolulu city directories

  • duchess017
    Jan 20, 2002
      Hi,

      Have just learned that the National Archives & Records Administration
      (NARA) has obtained city directories circa 1930 for a number of
      American cities. They have been microfilmed and are available at the
      13 Regional Facilities.

      Of particular interest is the listing for Honolulu directories 1927-
      1934. Who knows who and what we could locate!

      I won't have an opportunity to visit the National Archives here in
      Seattle until at least mid-February, so if anyone else would like to
      start some research, that would be great!

      More information:

      http://www.nara.gov/genealogy/citydirs.html