2781Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and good hunting

  • luahiniwai
    Dec 24, 2001
      Hello all,
      Just spent most of the day going through my VK Blanding stuff (like a
      kid in a candy store) to see what I could use for Christmas dinner
      (it is surprising how few 10.5 dinner plates one has in any given
      pattern) and thought of all of the DB folks out there. Wanted to
      wish you all the happiest of Holidays and hope that we all make a
      find or three of great Blanding stuff in the new year.

      Much Aloha from Hawaii,
      Michael "wekeula"

      ps, I have always thought that green coral reef would have been
      incredible (like the green that he used for some of his prints).