2725Re: [aloha-donblanding] ] Billie Jean Creager-Aker's Family

    Nov 30, 2001
      Bev: I'll dig up my Chowchilla notes from the phone calls I had before I
      abandoned you all to retire. I'll need to get a review from you on what
      you've dug up...names, phone numbers, etc. You might email me privately on
      that stuff. After being retired for the last 3 weeks, its beginning to dawn
      on me that I really don't have to go back to work next Monday...good God,
      what will I do??? (smile).........tj
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic