2676Three portraits by Blanding

  • keith2draw@home.com
    Sep 25, 2001
      Hello all.

      I've updated the Blanding gallery on my website to include three
      early portraits executed by Don.

      The first is in full color, and is of a fellow soldier in the
      Canadian Expeditionary Force, 1916.

      The other two are portraits of friends from about 1922 which appeared
      in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin. They were originally in color, but I
      only have a black and white reproduction of them - they were scanned
      directly from microfilm. One is of Eloise Fernandez, and the other is
      Fanny Heaslip Lea.

      You can view them by going to http://www.don-blanding.com
      and selecting Gallery from the menu on the left.

      ~~Keith
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic