2624DB's hosting of radio show

  • doggydan@earthlink.net
    Aug 20, 2001
      I'll take a spin at that one, Cadia. There are several old radio
      stations still in existance here in the L.A. area on any of which he
      might have done duty! 3 of them, I know for sure, have pretty good
      archives. You could save me some searching tonight...what was the
      radio station that had the Don McNeil Breakfast Club? Didn't that
      show come up for discussion some months ago? I know that's one that
      is still using the same call letters and is alive and well; just
      can't remember what it was. Help! Karen Cotter
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic