2510Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: No Strings

  • karen Cotter
    Aug 6, 2001
      Oh Chris, if you have not looked at eBay, we might as well say "goodbye" to
      you right now. I have been lost in the wonders of eBay for 2 1/2 years
      straight and am just now surfacing for air and re-joining the living! I
      have an enormous collection of books that I would not have found in 10
      lifetimes of searching elsewhere! The most arcane, esoteric book you have
      ever desired will show up, sooner or later, on eBay! Bon Voyage!

      LOL Karen - Kittykowkow
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic