2506Re: [aloha-donblanding] Canadian avenues

  • Michael Brookman
    Aug 5, 2001
      Cadia, I forgot that you're in Seattle! Thanks to our new Canadian friend,
      Ron, the connection in the little grey cells clicked. I'll be coming from
      Idaho (Shakespeare Fest and backpacking in the Sawtooths) and would like to
      come through your town on the way back to California. If you give me the
      address of your shop, I'll be sure to visit. I should be through on
      September 6th or so. Looking forward to meeting you, I've been visiting
      your website for about 2 years. Thx, michael brookman
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic