      Title: A garland of sampaguitas; flowers of melancholy
      Author: Santos, Alfonso P.
      Publication: Printed by J. A. Alles, Los Angeles, CA
      Edition: [1st ed.]
      Year: 1936
      Language: English
      Note(s): Poems, introduction by Blanding, Don

      There are copies on ABE and Bookfinder, but they range from $130-150.

      These libraries hold a copy:

      CA LOS ANGELES PUB LIBRARY
      CA OCCIDENTAL COL LIBRARY
      CA UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY
      CA UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, LA
      CA UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, SANTA CRUZ
      CA UNIV OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
      DC LIBRARY OF CONGRESS
      MI ALBION COLLEGE
      NY NEW YORK PUB LIBR RES LIBRARY
      RI BROWN UNIV
      TX ABILENE CHRISTIAN UNIV, BROWN LIBRARY

      I've ordered a copy through Interlibrary-Loan, to see what Don has to
      say about Santos.

      ~~ Keith