2480re: No Strings

  • cholyday@iinet.net.au
    Aug 1, 2001
      Ok, thanks guys - we have quite a few South African friends here in
      Perth, being west coastal, we are closer to SA - though it's still a
      long step off west across the Indian Ocean!
      Great Barrier Reef AND Kangaroos AND Western Australia - great scott,
      you'll have to stay a couple of months - Queensland (and the Reef) is
      diagonally opposite to us here!
      DB question - reading the VH poem, DB refers to a shelf for his
      favourite books. Does anyone have any strings on what his favourites
      were?
      Thanks again,
      Chris
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic