245[aloha-donblanding] Re: The Fire

  • Bill McMurray
    Feb 2, 2000
      In Songs Of The Seven Senses, the poem Farewell to Vagabond's House, on
      page 43, we read:

      A perfect year in the house I spent
      Knowing the full deep rich content
      That a man can know when his dreams come true
      While he lives in his dream and shares it,too.

      Then out of the hand of fate there came
      A careless moment........a burst of flame,
      A strong high wind and a deafening roar.
      Where Vagabond's House had stood before
      Were smoking ruins and black charred beams....
      And again my house was a house of dreams.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic