244[aloha-donblanding] Re: Vagabond House

  • Keith Emmons
    Feb 2, 2000
      I don't have the copy of 'Songs o the Seven senses' anymore, as I
      borrowed it from the library... I should have made a photocopy of
      'Farewell to Vagabond's House', but I didn't. I'm pretty sure he
      mentions a fire, but now I'm not so sure. But I do have an article
      somewhere which mentions a fire, and doesn't "A Talisman" mention
      losing his house... I'm at work, so I will have to wait until I get
      home to check up on this...