2433Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Scotty Creager @ USC

    Jun 20, 2001
      So, what has tj missed on the photo of Scotty? And college?????

      tj has been on the phone to 5 different people today in Chowchilla. No one
      yet remembers Scotty or Billie Jean Creager.....several people remember a
      Scotty and Billie Jean McGreagor though....they are now all phoning each
      other to see if someone older might have rememberances of Scotty and DB or
      just DB.....We have 4th and 5th generations in Chowchilla but still can't jog
      any memories....will keep plugging away...now have contact with the local
      librarian though the library is in the middle of remodel....have call into
      the Chowchilla High School Principal hoping he might have knowledge of High
      School Annuals going back into the 20's, etc...Also, have a call into the
      local Newpaper (publish's once per week) to see if I can get a story that
      will help us on this....We'll see what happens..........tj
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic