2431Scotty Creager @ USC

    Jun 20, 2001
      Spent yesterday in LA. Went to the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale and yes
      Armine is buried there. I looked to see if Alfred was near by, but there is
      only an empty spot next to hers. It says "MY LOVE TO THE WORLD" on the grave
      stone.

      Then I was off to USC research library. You can now see Scotty as a Jr. and
      Sr. in out files under Photos...Friends & Places...Scotty Creager at USC. He
      was a member of the El Rodeo Editorial Staff and Wampus...see below:

      “Scott Creager, Pi Kappa Alpha, has spent much time on
      publications. he is now contributing to Wampus as well as serving as managing
      editor of El Rodeo.”
      “Wampus is the only periodical published on the Southern
      California campus and it bridges the gap between the Daily Trojan and the El
      Rodeo. Wampus presents the lighter side of life from the collegian’s
      viewpoint. It also contains more serious features, book reviews and
      editorials.”
      ……..from 1927 year USC book.