243[aloha-donblanding] Re: Vagabond House

  • Keith Emmons
    Feb 2 7:41 AM
      TJ,

      I don't believe he ever built a house either. I think he was too
      restless to actually wait for a house to be built. The house in Carmel
      is the only one I know of for sure that he owned. (for 4 years)

      Keith

      tjmarkl-@... wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/aloha-donblanding/?start=
      242
      > To my knowledge DB never built his own home. I will be in Carmel
      this month
      > to check a few things out but I was told that he "vagabonded" thru
      Carmel
      > area numerous times and resided in several different homes there.
      The
      > Vagabond House Bed/Breakfast was merely a place he stayed, reportedly
      for
      > several years, which might be a record for him. I know nothing of
      fires,
      > etc., but will re-read Vagabonds house if thats where you are getting
      the
      > reference from...TJ
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic