2417Re: Tempski

  • keith2draw@home.com
    Jun 12, 2001
      Thanks Cadia for correcting me on the book Armine was actually
      writing while with DB...I got that mixed up. I believe Armines books
      were put out by various publishers...but Dodd, Mead & Co. was
      definately one of them.

      tj:

      FRESNO, Calif., Dec. 2 (AP) -- Armine von Tempski, writer and
      lecturer, was found dead here in her hotel room today. She was 44
      years old. Deputy Coroner L. R. Webb said she died of a heart attack.
      Best known of Miss von Tempski's works is "Born in Paradise," an
      autobiography which became a best seller.

      (This apeared in the New York Times Dec. 3, 1943)

      ~~Keith
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic