239[aloha-donblanding] Re: Vagabond House

  • Gerald Argetsinger
    Feb 2, 2000
      I'm not completely certain that DB had a "house" in Bend, Oregon. My
      mother said that when our family (I would have been 5 or 6 -- only vague
      memories) would drive over to visit him, there was no place for the our
      family of four and DB to be together. She would usually take care of my
      brother and me while my dad and DB spent the day together. She even
      mentioned that it was not unusual for the two of them to spend much of
      their time at a hotel.

      Jerry
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic