2338Re: [aloha-donblanding] May Day Is Lei Day

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    May 3, 2001
      TJ

      Hope to have my D day before yours. There was a nice reminicising article on
      front page of my news with no ref to D B. The Outrigger did their fabulous
      lei day event again. I do believe that is the correct place to do it. We
      could do some other events in build up perhaps even one at the Inn.
      I called to wish Bill Happy lei day on the day but he was home ill I will
      contact in a day or two.

      aloha
      Tom