2336Re: [aloha-donblanding] May Day Is Lei Day

    May 3, 2001
      Well, get me some contacts that I can try to influence....If Bill Boyd is the
      MAN, then lets get on him....I can do a lot from the mainland to get this
      going, you don't have to do it all you know.....Is the Outrigger the best
      option? I've been down this road in Carmel and it took me 8 months to set it
      all up...and I'm just 100 miles away from Carmel and I can drive
      there.....Hawaii is much different for me....I have to have contacts like
      yourself to get things started.....

      What was the response to Lei Day on Maui???? Any newpaper coverage? If so,
      can you send me copies of whatever was published? That would help me with
      the local info and how it is perceived.

      My D Day is now less that 6 months away...then I am free to run......talk to
      me Mr. Maui Tom....I need you to get me started in the right
      direction.......tj
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic