2314DB Photopoint album moved

    Apr 29, 2001
      The Don Blanding album at Photopoint has been moved to Travels with
      the Duchess:

      As many of you know, Photopoint will begin charging members for photo
      storage sometime in May. Although I will maintain an account for
      now, most of my images will be moved to other sites. Two of these
      are Yahoo groups, Travels with the Duchess and My Glass Duchess Wish

      I am also considering album formats such as Yahoo Photos, Zing and
      Studio Avenue (Photoloft). Images suitable for screensavers or
      wallpaper will be added to my account at Webshots.