2287Re: Outrigger

  • donwen@aol.com
    Mar 30, 2001
      Hi Allen & Keith,
      Too bad, Allen you didn't have more time to just sit and talk with
      Bill Boyd. As an example of how easily communication gets tangled.... after
      re-reading my message to you, I noticed I mentioned I had looked for the "New
      Hula Moons" in Maui -- that's correct, but really I meant that in abt 1992 I
      was looking for the"Old Hula Moons" when it was new!!!
      Well, anyway - good going Keith for remembering some details.
      I can imagine that Bill might be assembling some notebooks to add to
      his collection of DB memorabilia.
      See you for lunch at Hula Moons in a couple years, Allen, after you
      get a military hop to the Islands.
      Aloha, Donna Wendt in Fayetteville NC