2283Re: Outrigger

  • adayton@erols.com
    Mar 29, 2001
      Donna! It may be that I did not fully understand what Bill was
      saying. He showed me three notebooks and one of those was information
      from Keith's website. I thought he said the other two were from "his
      niece" but I could have been mistaken. I did not get to stay there
      for more than a few minutes as I had others with me and they were
      anxious to get moving to run some errands. It looked to me as if the
      other notebooks were mostly clippings. I wish that I had taken to
      time to peruse them more carefully. Perhaps next year when we return
      to Maui. We were in the old "Hula Moons" several times and thought it
      was nice. The new one is much more upscale, but fhas nothing to do
      with DB except the use of the name.

      Your vagabond travels sounds great. I spent 26 years in the AF,
      retired in 84 and am still working. Ugh! And retiring in Hawaii yet,
      what more could anyone ask for? I never understood why DB left. I
      know he returned many times, but I think if I were there with a good
      job, I would stay. For example, here in the Washington DC area, it is
      cold and rainy and is going to be that way all weekend. Maui is much
      better.

      Take care and thanks for the clarification.