227[aloha-donblanding] Re: Just a thought

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Feb 1, 2000
      Cadia....
      yes I finally discovered how to access that.. I even added a few links...
      The copy of "Joy..." that I have is dated May 27, 1957. It says.. "To Marion,
      Aloha (with the goofus bird...), Happiest Wishes- Don Blanding May 27, 1957"
      Besides that, I have no information, I assume he was probably back in CA by
      then...
      I will admit that this book is a departure for Don.... but enjoyable.. I
      guess the vagabond, as he got older and slowed down took an inward journey....

      Aloha
      Larry
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic